Make the newbies comfortable.
- Technical shirt for long hours on the water
- Lightweight fabric breathes well and dries quickly
- UPF 30+ fabric resists harmful rays
- Tabs secure the sleeves when rolled
- Low-profile, zippered pockets keep the essentials on hand
- Item #ORV002J
- Q & A
Great looking, performs well
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 135lbs
This is a fantastic shirt that I wear for both horseback riding (because it looks very tailored and yet breathes/wicks like a champ) and fly fishing. The vent works great, and it dries quickly even in humid weather. Having tabs to roll the sleeves up is a bonus. It does draw up a bit in the dryer, so just be wary of that. I have it in both colors. Size seems to run a tad large (or at least you might want to size down for a more tailored fit).