Select style & size:Select options
River, trail, or table for two.
- Technical fly fishing top with city-ready style
- Lightweight fabric dries quickly after a splash
- Mesh venting and caped panels provide airflow
- UPF 40 defends your skin from the sun’s harmful rays
- Sleeves can be rolled up and secured with tabs
- 2 pockets maintain style and hold small items
- Item #ORV002K
- Q & A
Orvis Open Air Casting
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Meduim
- Height: 5'2"
- Weight: 140lbs
love this shirt!! so very very light and ventilated. perfect for late spring or summer days. love you can roll up sleeves. the back has mesh vented for breathable comfort. UPF protection. convenient sunglasses cleaner hidden in shirts hem. also has two mesh vented front chest pockets.
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 150lbs
I bought this shirt as a gift and she liked the fit of the shirt. She said it was made really well and also had a great style about it and looked good on them. The shirt seems like it will hold up well over the years.