River, trail, or table for two.
As an active angler, you spend long hours in the sun—on the water and on the trail. Spend these hours in the Orvis Women’s Open Air Casting Long-Sleeve Shirt, and protect your skin from the sun while relishing the comfort of a superbly breathable top. The Open Air is equipped with vents across the back, mesh panels, and mesh pockets, to allow the breeze to keep your body temperature low. This shirt has the technical components you need for days on the river, without sacrificing the style you’ll want if you run back to town later to go out for dinner with friends.
- Technical fly fishing top with city-ready style
- Lightweight fabric dries quickly after a splash
- Mesh venting and caped panels provide airflow
- UPF 40 defends your skin from the sun’s harmful rays
- Sleeves can be rolled up and secured with tabs
- 2 pockets maintain style and hold small items
- Item #ORV002K
hiking, river fishing, saltwater fishing, stillwater fishing
- Q & A
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 150lbs
I bought this shirt as a gift and she liked the fit of the shirt. She said it was made really well and also had a great style about it and looked good on them. The shirt seems like it will hold up well over the years.