Select a Size
Select a Color
Open Air Casting Long-Sleeve Regular Shirt
Trustworthy gear can make all the difference for big days out on the water. Whether you’re deep sea fishing off the Atlantic coast or dropping flies in the rocky mountain rivers, your apparel has to keep up with you in remote areas where the fishing tends to be the best. The Open Air Caster Long-Sleeve shirt fits into the Orvis line as their most ventilated fly-fishing shirt, perfect for late spring and summer fishing in exposed or tropical terrain. The shirt’s backing is ventilated with mesh panels, as well as the chest area above the pockets. Roll-up sleeve tabs keep your sleeves out of the way for added ventilation on steamy summer days. A specially designed nylon and polyester materials blend allows moisture to quickly evaporate for rapid cooling, making this Open Air Caster your go-to summer shirt.
- Synthetic shirt is perfectly suited for late-spring and summer fishing
- Sun protection rated to UPF 40 defends against the sun’s harmful rays
- Generously-sized chest pockets stash extra flies and tools
- Integrated sunglasses wipe at the hem keeps your vision clear
- Item #ORVB03S
- polyester nylon blend
- 2 chest
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- river fishing, saltwater fishing, stillwater fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?