3 Days Only!
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Mission Fly Rod
Powerful yet light, the Orvis Mission Fly Rod impressed us with its forgiving nature that beginner and more advanced spey casters will appreciate. Orvis designed this two-handed rod for long days spent prospecting for steelhead or catching salmon on the fly. All Mission rods a blank crafted to dampen vibrations, putting more energy into each cast and making it more difficult to blow or dump a cast. And when it comes time to pack it down and hike out, the convenient six-piece design makes it easy to stash the rod away, so you don’t keep getting it hung up on Devil’s Club.
- Helios-inspired two-handed rod for salmon and steelhead fishing
- Blank is crafted to dampen vibrations for a more powerful cast
- Full-wells cork handle with secure, durable down-locking reel seat
- Compact six-piece design for convenient and safe storage
- Item #ORVB0D0
- [handle] composite cork
- 14ft, 15ft
- Rod Weight
- Reel Seats
- downlocking, self-indexing
- Recommended Use
- river fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.