Select Style & Size:
Mirage USA Fly Reel
Orvis' Mirage USA Fly Reel is ready to battle everything from wild steelhead and rainbow trout to big tarpon and redfish. It smooth and sealed stainless steel disc drag system is able to withstand the elements of fresh and saltwater fisheries and is fitted with a ball and ramp drag mechanism, which gives the drag knob a smooth feel that won't overpower your leader or tippet when you need to make quick adjustments to the reel when battling uncooperative fish. A super-large arbor delivers blisteringly fast retrieval rates, and an ergonomically shaped handle helps reduce fatigue when it becomes a battle of attrition just to bring your catch to net.
- Battle big saltwater fish or wild trout with this reel
- Fully sealed disc drag with smooth adjustment knob
- Large arbor retrieves line quickly when battling fish
- Fully machined construction balances strength with weight
- Quick-release spool accommodates left- and right-handed anglers
- Made in the USA
- Item #ORV000S
- 6061 T6 aluminum
- Drag System
- stainless steel disc, sealed
- Backing Capacity
- [II] 150 yards, [III] 150 yards, [IV] 200 yards, [V] 225 yards, [VI] 325 yards
- [II] 3.5in, [III] 3.9in, [IV] 4.25in, [V] 4.5in, [VI] 5in
- Fly Line Weight
- [II] 3-5wt, [III] 5-7wt, [IV] 7-9wt, [V] 9-11wt, [VI] 11-13wt
- Left and Right Handed Operation
- Claimed Weight
- [II] 5.6oz, [III] 6.2oz, [IV] 8.9oz, [V] 9.7oz, [VI] 12.9oz
- Recommended Use
- fly fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 6 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.