Why We Like The Westalpen Swisswool Jacket
When it comes to alpine-ready midlayers there aren't many we trust more than the Ortovox Westalpen Swisswool Jacket. This piece boasts a thin synthetic wool blend that layers well, wicks sweat while we walk, traps heat while we ski, and resists odors so that we can head out again tomorrow.
- Midlayer designed for high output adventures above the tree line
- Merino wool controls temperature, wicks moisture, and eliminates odor
- Grid pattern on lining traps warm pockets of air for extra heat
- Raised collar fights off ice-cold winds and blustery snow
- Single zippered pocket is easy to access with a pack on
- Item #ORTL0DJ
- [face fabric] 66% polyester, 21% merino wool, 7% nylon, 6% elastane
- merino wool
- zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, hiking, camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help