Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Westalpen 3L Jacket
We utilize the versatile design of the Westalpen 3L Jacket for all of our high alpine excursions, from rock climbing to ski mountaineering and everything in between. The three-layer Toray Dermizax NX membrane offers top-tier waterproofing for the most intense storms and is complemented by a touch of merino wool insulation for added warmth. The jacket’s performance fit features longer sleeves and torso to help you maintain your mobility for tricky crux moves while wearing a harness.
- Technical shell suited for alpinism across multiple disciplines
- Harness-compatible triple pocket layout keeps your essentials secure
- Mesh lining supplies a moisture-wicking and breathable feel
- Drawcord-adjustable hood is helmet-compatible for stormy approaches
- Polyurethane laminate is completely windproof yet breathable
- Zippered underarm vents dump excess heat for the final summit push
- Adjustable cuffs and hem help seal out inclement weather
- Item #ORTL09W
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.