Looking good plus feeling good equals shredding good, at least that's how things work with the Ortovox Verbier Parka. This Parka is designed for long days in the mountains, but it offers a casual style that you can keep rocking around town when the lifts stop running. The body of the parka features durable Pertex Quantum Pro fabric, which is windproof and water-resistant to shed moderate snowfall, while the shoulders feature reinforced panels for added durability and waterproof protection in the area where moisture usually tends to accumulate.
- Insulated parka built for high output days spent int he backcountry
- Swisswool insulation offers breathable warmth for high-output skiing
- Pertex Quantum Pro fabric is windproof and highly water-resistant
- Shoulder panels are waterproof and resist wear from edges and packs
- Adjustable hood has you covered when wet winter weather rolls in
- Pockets throughout the parka offer plenty of storage
- Merino wool around chin area gives you an added boost of comfort
- Item #ORTL088
- [body] Pertex Quantum (69% poylamide, 31% polyester), [shoulder reinforcements] 100% polyamide, Toray Dermizax NX membrane
- SwissWool (88% virgin wool, 12% polyactide)
- [external] 2 zippered front, 1 pass, [internal] 2 zippered stash
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 5.7oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, casual, ice climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
March 22, 2021
Super Warm jacket
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 135 lbs
I got this jacket because I’m much colder than I used to be while skiing. This jacket does the trick! Super warm and very comfortable. I’m very pleased with my purchase. I’ve spent more on jackets that were not as warm or as comfortable. Not especially flattering, but warmth was my motivation and it delivers.