Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Backpacking Packs we have in stock.View Similar Products
All torsos deserve a pack that fits.
Just like in any other activity, skiers are not all built alike. The Ortovox Traverse 38L Short Backpack is designed for you if you like to go on extended ski tours and have a relatively short torso. The back system is significantly shorter to provide a more accurate fit, without losing any of the technical prowess of the longer version. This pack is hydration-compatible, stows your ice tools and trekking poles, and has plenty of room for your gear for shorter or ultralight adventures. The A-Skifix attachment secures your skis in an A-frame orientation, so you can boot pack with your hands free to help you. Ortovox included its usual features, so the Traverse has a water-resistant coating and a brightly colored interior that helps you see inside the pack, which is especially useful when your headlamp is the piece of gear you're trying to locate.
- Pack for extended or overnight tours
- Nylon ripstop resists abrasions and tears
- Polyurethane treatment for surprise showers
- Circumferential zipper for easy access
- A-Skifix secures skis for boot packing
- Attachment points hold tools or poles
- Rain cover included for inclement weather
- Bright interior color helps you see your gear
- Item #ORT00AN