Like side stepping down a heavenly staircase.
You take to the trails like a dancer on broadway, but instead of a cap, cane, and shiny shoes, you have dirty hiking boots and the Ortovox Traverse 30 Backpack to help maintain your graceful finesse. Ortovox made this pack on the lighter side, but the main compartment is large enough to hold enough backpacking gear for overnighters. Its simplicity gains a versatile performance suitable for daylong ski tours, multi-pitch climbs, or alpine treks. The Comfort Contact back system ensures permanent air circulation with its cleverly designed contact areas, and the rain cover repels raindrops and moisture to keep your gear safe from the elements.
- Take to the trails with this technical, versatile backpack
- Capacity suitable for minimalist overnighters or long days
- Comfort Contact back system ensures permanent air circulation
- Top and bottom access points ease packing and unpacking
- Duramax water-repellent fabric with integrated rain cover
- Side compression straps double as ski carry
- Hydration system compatibility helps you fight the parch
- Item #ORT006H