Like side stepping down a heavenly staircase.
You take to the trails like a dancer on broadway, but instead of a cap, cane, and shiny shoes, you have dirty hiking boots and the Ortovox Traverse 30 Backpack to help maintain your graceful finesse. Ortovox made this pack on the lighter side, but the main compartment is large enough to hold enough backpacking gear for overnighters. Its simplicity gains a versatile performance suitable for daylong ski tours, multi-pitch climbs, or alpine treks. The Comfort Contact back system ensures permanent air circulation with its cleverly designed contact areas, and the rain cover repels raindrops and moisture to keep your gear safe from the elements.
- Take to the trails with this technical, versatile backpack
- Capacity suitable for minimalist overnighters or long days
- Comfort Contact back system ensures permanent air circulation
- Top and bottom access points ease packing and unpacking
- Duramax water-repellent fabric with integrated rain cover
- Side compression straps double as ski carry
- Hydration system compatibility helps you fight the parch
- Item #ORT006H
- Q & A
Great day pack
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have had this bag for about a year now and love it. I've become a huge Orotovox fan as I have slowly bought stuff from them, and have yet to be let down. Their clothing and gear all just make sense and do their jobs very well.
I've use it from day hikes, to climbing to fly fishing. It isn't a huge pack obviously, but its layout is great. Top has a drawstring, and also a zipper that goes all the way down the side, so you can access the whole pack easily, like for laying a rope inside, or rolling waders up and placing them inside easily.
Quality wise it has been beat on, and still looks great. I wash it every now and then and so glad I bought this pack. I highly recommend it.