Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Traverse S 28L Dry Backpack
From all-day ski tours to summer thru-hikes, we bring along the Traverse 28L S Dry Backpack to ensure the weather doesn’t slow us down while enjoying the mountains. Designed for ski touring in less-than-ideal weather conditions, this pack boasts welded seams and a 50k waterproof rating to ensure your pack’s contents stay dry even while you’re getting pounded by a blizzard or rain storm. This allows the pack to be worn without a rain cover, giving you quick and easy access to all of its pockets.
- Year-round mountain pack offers generous storage space
- Integrated net keeps your helmet out of the way on long ascents
- A-frame ski carry is perfect for long bootpacks or technical belays
- Hip pocket and key pocket keep essentials close by
- Built-in hydration sleeve comfortably houses bladders for long days
- Consolidating compression straps keep your pack streamlined
- Gear loops carry poles and climbing gear externally
- Item #ORTL09M
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.