Same Traverse, shorter pack.
- Technical, versatile backpack made smaller for shorter backs
- Capacity suitable for minimalist overnighters or long days
- Comfort Contact back system ensures permanent air circulation
- Top and bottom access points ease packing and unpacking
- Duramax water-repellent fabric with integrated rain cover
- Side compression straps double as ski carry
- Hydration system compatibility helps you fight the parch
- Item #ORT006I
- Q & A
Favorite Climbing Pack
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
LOVE IT! I just needed to reiterate the star rating. This pack is the perfect size with all the right features. The full zipper lets me access the bottom of my pack without having to sift through everything to get to it. Its big enough to hold everything i need for a day in the alpine but small enough to wear as an ascent pack. I love the big stretchy pocket of the front to stash a water bottle for easy access, and it stores a rope on the outside nicely.
I had the Traverse 18L last year and loved it, but i prefer the extra space in the 28L. I've been through quite a few climbing packs in my life, and this has by far been my favorite. As a member of the Ortovox team I was given this product to test and use.