Same Traverse, shorter pack.
The Traverse 28 Short Backpack is a shorter version of Ortovox's versatile, technical backpack for year-round adventures. Ortovox made this pack on the lighter side, but the main compartment is large enough to hold enough backpacking gear for overnighters. Its simplicity gains a versatile performance suitable for daylong ski tours, multi-pitch climbs, or alpine treks. The Comfort Contact back system ensures permanent air circulation with its cleverly designed contact areas, and the rain cover repels raindrops and moisture to keep your gear safe from the elements.
- Technical, versatile backpack made smaller for shorter backs
- Capacity suitable for minimalist overnighters or long days
- Comfort Contact back system ensures permanent air circulation
- Top and bottom access points ease packing and unpacking
- Duramax water-repellent fabric with integrated rain cover
- Side compression straps double as ski carry
- Hydration system compatibility helps you fight the parch
- Item #ORT006I
Duramax (210D nylon ripstop)
28L (1708cu in)
padded, adjustable, sternum strap
2 top, 2 side, 1 stretch
Trekking Pole Carry