Select a Size
Select a Color
Traverse 18L S Backpack
As the smallest in the Ortovox Traverse line the Traverse 18L Short Backpack is built for skiers and snowboards with smaller torsos who need a compact but fully equipped ski touring bag. The Comfort Contact back system is built to provide all day comfort for trudging up hill as well as impressive air circulation to keep your back cool and sweat free. The multitude of pockets keep your sunglasses, avalanche equipment, and food for the day nearby while the adjustable sternum and hip straps center the load on your back so that you can ski comfortably all day long.
- Compact ski touring pack that boosts comfort on long walks
- 18L size carrys everything you need while staying stable
- Small back size is designed for riders with shorter torsos
- Comfort Contact back panel keeps you cool and comfortable
- Multitude of pockets keep your important items nearby
- Ski and snowboard carries keep you prepared for boot packs
- Item #ORT006G
- nylon Duramax ripstop, polyester 300D 2Tone ripstop
- 18L (1098cu in)
- comfort contact
- Shoulder Straps
- Waist Belt
- Hydration Compatible
- two side mesh, front, zippered stash, hip
- Ski Carry
- Snowboard Carry
- Helmet Carry
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 14.7oz
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backcountry snowshoeing, ski mountaineering, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
February 14, 2019
Hi, is the hip belt removable?
February 18, 2019
No, it is not!