Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Tour Rider 30L Backpack
Call in sick and spend your day off work riding in the backcountry with everything you need stashed in the Ortovox Tour Rider 30 Backpack. This versatile pack can carry skis, snowboards, splitboards, ice axes, ski poles, and helmets externally to leave plenty of room for layers, snacks, skins, goggles, gloves, and more internally. Front and rear access points grant access to gear, even with skis attached to the pack.
- Backcountry backpack for long day tours on skis or splitboard
- Separate compartment for avalanche safety gear
- Carries skis, snowboards, ice axes, and ski poles
- External helmet net stows away during the descent
- Front and rear access points to main compartment
- Zippered hip and top pockets for smaller accessories
- Hydration compatible sleeve and port helps quench thirst
- Item #ORTL07Z
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.