Touring is all about preperation and the Ortovox Tofana jacket helps you prepare for long strenuous tours in decent weather. This lightweight softshell is built to keep the wind out of your layers and whick moisture off your body so that you can focus your energy on where you are headed. To keep you moving freely the outer material boasts a freeing 2-way stretch while the merino wool liner helps keep you just a little warmer and a lot less smelly.
- Lightweight touring jacket for weight conscious rippers
- Softshell outer is extremely breathable and wind resistant
- 2-way stretch keeps you moving freely towards the summit
- Merino wool liner adds comfort and helps wick moisture
- Elastic cuffs and hem helps keep out unwanted drafts
- Merino wool helps eliminates odors for use day after day
- Multiple pockets keep your small necessities nearby
- Item #ORT00BA
What do you think about this product?