New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
Swisswool Zebru Jacket - Men's
The lightweight, insulated Swisswool Zebru Jacket from Ortovox will keep you warm and comfortable on ski tours and high alpine summits. The Zebru is part of Ortovox's Naked Sheep line and is designed to offer you maximum freedom of movement so you can perform at your best in demanding conditions. Its ergonomic cut, elastic cuffs, hem, and hood create the feeling of ultimate freedom while you ski, backpack, or climb.
The Zebru features no-bulk Swisswool insulation that provides excellent warmth even when wet. This is ideal as an alternative for down in stormy conditions as down loses its insulating properties when wet. Additionally, Swisswool can absorb and release large quantities of moisture, more than synthetic fibers, keeping you warmer and more comfortable with less insulation that if it were insulated with synthetics. Ideal for stormy conditions in the mountains, the insulation is enclosed in Ortovox's Tech-Stretch material that provides breathable, water and wind resistant protection and high mobility so you can get after your goals in comfort.
- Insulated lightweight jacket for touring and high alpine adventures
- Wind, water-resistant stretch fabric provides freedom of movement
- Swisswool insulation offers light warmth in cold, wet conditions
- Stretch fabric, no-bulk Swisswool, ergonomic fit give high mobility
- Elastic cuffs and waistband keep jacket in place during movement
- Elastic hood stays in place while you take in the high alpine view
- Backpack accessible zippered chest pocket holds snacks or phone
- Jacket packs into pocket for convenient carry in milder conditions
- Item #ORT00BH