Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Swisswool Piz Duan Jacket
When we ski tour nothing is more important than bringing along a versatile insulating layer like the Ortovox Swisswool Piz Duan Jacket. This reversible puffy effortlessly traps heat and pulls moisture off of our layers all while making sure we can move freely and layer comfortably. This combination enables us to set skin tracks in fresh snow, take one more lap, and fight off surprise snow squalls.
- Insulating mid-layer jacket built for alpine exploration
- Nylon face fabric handles light snow and daily wear and tear
- Wool insulation controls temperature but prevents overheating
- Reversible design keeps your look fresh all season long
- Athletic fit layers under a shell but never restricts movement
- Zippered stowable chest pocket keeps you organized on the trail
- Item #ORTL09R
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.