Swisswool Piz Cartas Vest
The Ortovox Swisswool Piz Cartas Vest keeps your core comfy, whether you're working up a sweat on the skin track or facing summit winds during the transition from skinning to skiing. Its SwissWool insulation uses temperature-regulating merino wool to wick moisture, dry quicker, and breathe better than any down insulated vest ever could. Windproof, water-resistant Pertex Quantum fabric protects the wool from winter's endeavors.
- Wool-insulated vest for ski mountaineering and alpine touring
- SwissWool warms, manages moisture, dries quickly, and breathes
- Pertex Microlight shell is water-resistant and windproof
- Reversible design doubles your styles
- Item #ORTL07B
- Pertex Quantum (100% nylon)
- Swisswool (88% virgin wool, 12% polylactide)
- 2 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, nordic classic, nordic skate, nordic touring, telemark skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 year
What do you think about this product?
December 12, 2020
How do you clean this vest? Is it machine washable?