Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Swisswool Piz Boe Skirt
Weather is weird up in the mountains, and we like to make sure we've got all we need. That's why we pack up the Swisswool Piz Boe Skirt with all of our other intermittent weather gear. Its incredible weight-to-warmth ratio makes it easy to pack along. And we'll be happy for it too when those clouds start to grey and the wind starts to howl and that extra warmth is all that's on our mind.
- Warm skirt for a little extra during cold days in the hills
- Robust face fabric makes it lightweight and abrasion-resistant
- Merino wool traps heat while remaining breathable
- Elastic waistband gets a comfortably snug fit
- Side zipper opening makes it easy to slide on and off
- Merino wool naturally resists bad odors
- Item #ORTL08C
- 100% Pertex Quantum (recycled nylon)
- 88% merino wool, 12% polyactide
- Skirt Length
- above knee
- natural attribute of merino wool
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, hiking, camping
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.