Pumped For Fall
Select a size:
Swisswool Piz Boe Jacket
Take on demanding ski tours with confidence by zipping up the Ortovox Swisswool Piz Boe Jacket. This jacket uses a wool lining and stretch inserts to keep you warm, dry from sweat, and moving comfortably. Additionally its semi-fitted cut thrives under a shell or as a stand alone piece.
- Lightweight insulated jacket for high output alpine adventures
- Ripstop face fabric fights off wear and tear, light weather
- Wool insulation wocks moisture, traps heat, and fights odor
- Elastic hood traps extra heat when you need it most
- Underarm panels boast additional stretch for freedom of movement
- 2 large chest pockets accommodate skins to keep them from freezing
- Item #ORTL089
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.