Select a size:
Why We Like The Swisswool Piz Boe Jacket
When fresh snow in the backcountry is calling our name we zip-up the Ortovox Swisswool Piz Boe Jacket and head to the trailhead. On the uphill this jacket handles snags and abrasion while fighting off blustery winds. We especially like the stretch underarm panels that pull moisture and heat off of our body to keep us comfortable. When we finally get to the summit we slip our trusty shell over the top and drop in to a pow filled lap.
- Midlayer jacket built for high output tours in the backcountry
- Pertex Quantum face fabric handles daily wear and tear with ease
- Wool insulation controls body temperature and wicks moisture
- Merino wool is naturally odor resistant for daily wear
- Multiple pockets keep important items nearby all day long
- Tight fitting hood blocks out wind and can slip under a helmet
- Slim fit allows for layering under your go to 3L shell
- Item #ORTL077
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.