Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Swisswool Leone 2L Jacket
You don't have to be skiing the Swiss Alps to appreciate good craftsmanship, but it might help. Take the Ortovox Men's Swisswool Leone 2L Jacket on your next backcountry adventure and enjoy waterproof protection and performance breathability while you explore Europe's glacially sculpted mountains. Extremely lightweight, this two-layer hardshell is designed for long tours and alpine adventures. Thanks to the high level waterproof and breathable nature of these membranes, you'll stay dry no matter what storm mother nature whips up.
Windproof in addition to waterproof, and lined with high quality wool, you need not worry that high mountain winds or alpine weather will get you down. Air-trapping fibers keep you body heat close at hand, while encouraging perspiration to move away from your body for dry performance. The zippered pockets are placed conveniently out of the way of your pack or harness, making this shell a handy companion while ski mountaineering. Two-way stretch guarantees unhindered movements from technical ascent to fresh tracks down.
- Lightweight but bombproof shell for high alpine touring
- Waterproof and breathable laminate keeps you moving through storms
- Wool lining offers exceptional breathability, moisture management
- Full sealed seams help prevent moisture from sneaking in to layers
- Self adjusting hood blocks out wind and driving snow
- Front pockets are backpack friendly for quicker access
- Item #ORT00DE
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.