Swisswool Andermatt 2L Pant
Enjoy your next day at your local resort in the comfortable and functional Ortovox Swisswool Andermatt 2L Pant. These durable shells comes packed with a breathable, waterproof, and windproof Toray Dermizax membrane that is rated at 20K/20K. Around the functional membrane, a 2-way stretch outer keeps you ripping through bumps and trees with ease while merino inserts in the seat and knee boost comfort for long days on hill.
- Ski and board pants that blend comfort with function
- Toray membrane breathes well while blocking wind and snow
- 2-way stretch fabric keeps you moving freely from lift to lift
- Merino wool inserts cut down on smells and boost overall comfort
- Large side zips dump excess heat on the skin track or boot pack
- Multiple pockets keep your daily essentials nearby and available
- Cordura patches at the bottom boost durability and longevity
- Item #ORT006M
- Q & A
Perfect match for the Andermatt Jacket
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 175lbs
If you've seen my review of the jacket, the pants are a great match for all the same reasons. Loose but not baggy (Burton) and not overly fitted (Kjus FRX Pro). The best thing about these pants, just like their top compadre, is the light, thin layer of Swiss Wool which takes the chill out of shell-only pants, but doesn't add bulk like a 700 down fill insulation. I found the perfect mix was light bottom base layer, and light upper base layer, retained enough warmth without overheating. Durability, critical for those tree runs and occasional spills, appears to be better than similarly priced competitors using the same Dermizax NX.