One and done.
- Performance baselayer for skiing and snowboarding
- Merino wool is breathable and temperature regulating
- Naturally resists odor-causing microbial growth
- Slim fit reduces bulk for easy layering
- Item #ORT004O
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 155lbs
I was intrigued by the concept of a onesy base layer and had to try it. I found the merino wool and build quality quite good. Not seen in the photo is a large semi-circular rear zipper in the back should the need arise. I'm 5'9, 155lb and the size S fit snug and comfortable like a baselayer should. The issue I had with the design is the torso/waist portion; it's quite long. This extra length caused the crotch area to be about 5 inches lower than where anatomically it should be. It's as if the onsey was designed with Michael Phelps in mind (long torso/short legs). I'm pretty sure the long torso is a purposeful design element, it was just something I didn't understand as it seemed excessive for my average-proportioned body type.