sale $82.46 $109.9525% Off
Select style & size:Select options
Keep your carbon to yourself.
A lot of backcountry skiers opt for lighter avalanche gear, which is slightly scary because carbon probes will snap and aluminum ones will bend, but Ortovox's Probe Steel 320+ PFA will remain the same sturdy, robust probe, more or less. You could always test its steel-constructed strength by bearing your weight or driving over it, but if you're using it for practical snow study purposes like cutting blocks or probing for hidden beacons, then the Probe Steel 320+ PFA should last longer than you.
- Professional-grade probe for rescue systems and backcountry travel
- Strong steel probe with robust steel cable combining eight sections
- PFA deployment system 2.0 is slimmer, more compact, and quicker
- Depth metric units assist with snow study
- Large probe tip is interchangeable when it wears out
- Item #ORT008X
backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding