Select a size:
Why We Like The Pordoi Pant
We ski with the Pordoi Pants from Ortovox on our biggest backcountry days that bring us to the gnarliest descents. These water-resistant and windproof softshell pants are made to go up and down the mountain in style, and the functionality keeps us wearing them every time we hit the backcountry.
- Performance pant built for the backcountry
- Water-resistant, windproof exterior defends against the elements
- Merino wool lining excels at thermal regulation and odor-resistance
- Ventilation zippers at each side for amplified airflow
- Adjustable waistband and boot gaiters give a secure fit
- Sharp-edge protection against crampons and ski edges
- Item #ORTL071
- [membrane/laminate] Schoeller C_Change [face fabric] 86% nylon, 14% elastane [lining] 100% merino wool [panels] 72% polyester, 28% merino wool
- 2 hip, 1 thigh
- 2 side
- adjustable hook-and-loop
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, ski mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.