Piz Selva Light Short
Giving you maximum freedom of movement and a nearly weightless feel, the Ortovox Piz Selva Light Shorts are perfect for tough climbs in warm weather. Their spandex and nylon fabric blend stretches easily in all directions to help you power through challenging routes and problems, and offers an ultralight feel to keep you moving light and fast even when the sun's beating down overhead. Worried that a lightweight fabric can't withstand some meetings with rough granite? Don't be. These shorts are highly abrasion resistant to handle your most rugged crack climbs, but still place an emphasis on comfort thanks to their soft, stretchy, and moisture-wicking merino wool waist band.
- Light and stretchy shorts for challenging climbs in warm weather
- Four-way stretch fabric moves with your body on difficult moves
- Scuff-resistant material can scrape against rough rock without fear
- Stretchy merino wool waistband keeps your fit secure as you climb
- Open hand pockets offer convenient storage on the approach
- DWR coating sheds light rain when the weather doesn't cooperate
- Item #ORT00CE
- Q & A
Do it all shorts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 6'7"
- Weight: 180lbs
I have really been liking these short. They are light and extremely packable as well as comfortable and functional. They are great for yoga, climbing, hanging out etc. They dry really fast and are comfy all day.
I am a full time, year-round mountain guide and a member of the Ortovox North American team I received this gear to test and use.