Select a Size
Select a Color
Piz Selva Light Pant
Lightweight, durable, and designed to move, the Piz Selva Pants will soon be your new best friend during warm mountain adventures. Not only do they breath well while you're working up a sweat, their fabric offers incredible stretch and high abrasion-resistance, so they're ready for the long haul, from mountaineering to multi-pitches.
- Technical pants for moving quickly across alpine terrain
- Water-repellent finish sheds light dirt and moisture
- Four-way stretch and articulated knees ensure full mobility
- Smooth, elastic waistband delivers breathable climbing comfort
- Leg hem can be cinched to reduce bulk for easier footwork
- High scuff-resistance passes >30k Martindale abrasion cycles
- Item #ORT00CF
- [face fabric] 85% nylon, 15% elastane, DWR coating, [waistband] 67% merino wool, 20% polyester, 13% elastane
- 2 hand, 1 thigh
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- climbing, hiking, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
June 18, 2020
Perfect light weight pants
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 150 lbs
Soft, light material. Modern, slim fit. High quality materials and craftsmanship. Great for walking, hiking or just around town .