Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Piz Boval Insulated Jacket
Unless you're the coldest person in the entire world you probably won't skin all the way up the mountain with your shell on. Most backcountry enthusiasts know that once that thing starts packing heat it's into the backpack it goes. But even when you're shedding heat and weight it's still nice to have some of the benefits of a shell in unpredictable mountain weather, which is why Ortovox made the Piz Boval Insulated Jacket. This lightweight, insulated jacket has a windproof and water-resistant shell fabric to shield you from alpine winds and flurrying snows, while innovative insulation ensures comfortable warmth for active backcountry excursions.
- Insulated, weather-resistant jacket for backcountry touring
- Pertex Quantum shell shuts out high winds and lighter snow
- Wool insulation offers comfortable warmth, even when wet
- Reversible design gives you different styles and outer pockets
- Abrasion-resistant construction is ready for rugged terrain
- Full-zip lets you ventilate during steep skintrack climbs
- Elastic hem seals out the cold on frosty summits
- Item #ORTL07A
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.