2 Days Only!
Select a size:
Swisswool Piz Boe Vest
Designed specifically for the fast-paced pursuits of ski mountaineering & backcountry touring, the Ortovox Men's Piz Boe Vest melds lightweight performance with walloping warmth, resulting in a versatile vest that 's bound to become a staple in your layering getup. The Piz Boe features a lightweight Pertex Quantum exterior that's windproof and water resistant for protection against light precipitation and whipping alpine winds, and merino wool inserts deliver quick-drying moisture control and active stretch.
- A versatile hooded vest for high output activities in cold climates
- Swisswool insulation provides natural temperature-regulating warmth
- Pertex Quantum shell blocks wind and resists snow and light rain
- Merino wool panels deliver added stretch and breathability
- Harness and pack compatible pockets keep gear and tools within reach
- Elastic hood ensures warmth and coverage under a ski helmet
- Slim fit allows for easy layering underneath a shell
- Item #ORTL078
4.5 based on 4 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.