Look, no one's saying that cutoff jean shorts don't look cool, it's just that when it comes to climbing and hiking, they probably aren't the most functional choice. Instead, look to the Ortovox Pelmo Short for your climbing sessions and alpine explorations. The lightweight fabric is breathable and stretchy for active comfort, yet still tough enough to handle frequent brushes with rock and root. And if that wasn't enough, Ortovox added merino wool-blend mesh inserts for enhanced breathability and moisture management to help you keep your cool during the toughest ascents.
- Lightweight and flexible short for climbing and hiking
- Fabric moves with you and dries quickly
- Merino wool blend mesh inserts enhance breathability
- Item #ORT00CG
- [face fabric] Merino Shield Zero (93% nylon, 7% elastane), DWR [lining] 72% polyester, 28% virgin wool
- 2 side, 1 map
- Recommended Use
- bouldering, casual, hiking, sport climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
August 15, 2017
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 170 lbs
Stretchy, breathable material and great looks. They are super comfortable, too. I had to deduct one star because the front pockets are tiny -- an iPhone may fall out of them. There is not room for keys and a wallet or the usual gear taken on a hike. Otherwise, they are great.