New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
Peak Light S 30L Backpack
Ortovox designed its Peak Light 30L Short Backpack for your biggest missions. Though the backpack is extremely light and full of technical features, it's also comfortable, providing you with the functionality you require for the most demanding days in the mountains.
The backpack utilizes Ortovox's Swisswool-Tec-Knit Back System—a combination of foam and Swiss wool—to maximize temperature control and stability without adding extra weight. Further, all of Ortovox's S backpacks are complete with thinner hip and shoulder straps, adapted to the female anatomy, as well as a shorter-length torso. This makes the fit ideal for women, or men with shorter backs.
External gear loops and rope attachment ensure you'll never have to leave home without the right tools, while the A-frame ski carry makes booting up steep ridgelines feel less cumbersome. Inside the main compartment you'll find a designated sleeve for you shovel and probe, making it easy to access them in an emergency. The lid is completely removable, which allows you to maximize the capacity of the internal compartment, just in case you need to bring extra gear.
- Technical, lightweight pack for the most demanding tours
- Small frame fits men and women with shorter torsos
- Foam and Swiss wool back adds comfort and temperature regulation
- A-frame ski carry keeps you balanced when booting up couloirs
- Lid is removable to increase capacity of main compartment
- Gear loops and rope carry accommodate your alpine tools
- Circumferential zipper makes accessing gear a breeze
- Water-resistant material keeps your gear dry
- Item #ORT00C1