Peak S 42L Backpack
Why We Like The Ortovox Peak S 42L Backpack
Equipped for rugged ski tours and alpine climbing expeditions, the Peak S 42L Backpack features a smart and sustainable design that keeps us moving smoothly on the mountain. Ortovox's SWISSWOOL 3D full-contact back system evenly distributes the pack load for a stable carry, while designated compartments for safety equipment, maps, and crampons keep us prepared and organized on the go.
- Versatile alpine backpack equipped for multi-day tours and expeditions
- Sturdy 420D nylon material is highly abrasion- and water-resistant
- Designed with a shorter backpanel to accommodate smaller torsos
- Aluminum struts reinforce pack to support and stabilize heavy loads
- Padded shoulder straps and hip wings help provide a comfortable fit
- Body-mapped SWISSWOOL lining wicks moisture and regulates temperature
- Designated ice axe, rope, and pole attachments externally organize gear
- Made sustainably with recycled nylon and responsibly sourced wool
- Item #ORTL0H2
This product can expose you to chemicals including N,N-Dimethylformamide which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.