Select a size:
Why We Like The Peak 40L Dry Backpack
When we’re headed out multi-day ski traverses in the high alpine, the Peak 40L Dry Backpack is our top choice for storing our equipment. The lightweight design is completely waterproof thanks to welded seams which keep everything in the generous amount of storage dry no matter the weather. The hip belt and stabilizing strap ensure comfortable carrying over long miles, and standard ski touring features like a separate avalanche safety pocket and integrated ski-carry keep your equipment accounted for.
- Touring pack suited for Spring ski-camping and hut trips
- Full Contact Light system evenly distributes load weight
- Rope attachment and ice axe carry keeps you ready for anything
- Removable lid lets you ditch weight at base camp for the summit
- Hip pocket and map compartment keep essentials close by
- Integrated net keeps your helmet out of the way on long ascents
- A-frame ski carry is perfect for long bootpacks or technical belays
- Item #ORTL09G
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.