Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Peak S 38L Dry Backpack
Whether we’re pursuing a yurt trip or late-season winter camping, we utilize the all-weather performance of the Peak 38 S Dry Backpack for our multi-day ski touring needs. The lightweight design is completely waterproof thanks to welded seams which keep everything in the generous amount of storage dry no matter the weather. The hip belt and stabilizing strap ensure comfortable carrying over long miles, and standard ski touring features like a separate avalanche safety pocket and integrated hydration sleeve keep you moving efficiently in the backcountry.
- Touring pack suited for ski traverses and ridge link-ups
- Full Contact Light system evenly distributes load weight
- Rope attachment and ice axe carry keeps you ready for anything
- Removable lid lets you ditch weight at base camp for the summit
- Hip pocket and map compartment keep essentials close by
- Integrated net keeps your helmet out of the way on long ascents
- A-frame ski carry is perfect for long bootpacks or technical belays
- Item #ORTL09F
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.