Addicted to the alpine.
From hikes around the cirque in summer to powder-seeking snowboard missions, keep everything you need for alpine assaults tucked into the Ortovox Peak 35 Backpack. This versatile pack is smartly designed to accommodate your mountain adventures any time of the year.
Ski, snowboard, and snowshoe carry options keep this pack ready for backcountry ski tours, while rope and crampon attachments help you with summer ascents. The PU-coated fabric sheds snow and rain with ease to keep your gear dry no matter the season. Crafted from pressed Swiss wool, the Swisswool Full Contact back system absorbs far more sweat than your typical foam material, and it's more breathable, so you don't get bogged down with sweat. Two aluminum struts reinforce the pack for extra support when your pack is fully loaded.
A separate safety compartment allows easy access to emergency rescue tools so you don't waste precious seconds when the worst happens. And should you get stranded in the mountains, Ortovox added alpine emergency signal illustrations so you can alert other mountain travelers to your situation.
- Year-round alpine touring pack
- Swisswool Full Contact back system manages moisture
- PU-coated fabric repels water
- Snowboard, ski, and snowshoe attachments
- Rope fastening options for mountaineering
- Ice axe and trekking pole loops
- Map compartment keeps maps dry
- Hip belt for stable movement
- Item #ORT003F