New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
Peak S 32L Backpack
Designed for mountain enthusiasts with shorter backs, the Ortovox Peak 32 Short Backpack handles your alpine adventures year round. Whether it's trekking above treeline in summer or searching for fresh powder in the winter, the Peak 32 Short provides the comfort and functionality you need when you're high in the mountains.
Ski, snowboard, and snowshoe carry options keep this pack ready for backcountry missions throughout winter, while rope and crampon attachments help you with big spring ascents. The PU-coated fabric sheds snow and rain with ease to keep your gear dry no matter the season. Crafted from pressed Swiss wool, the Swisswool Full Contact back system absorbs far more sweat than typical foam material, and it's more breathable to boot. Two aluminum struts reinforce the pack to support heavy loads and keep the pack stable.
A separate safety compartment allows easy access to emergency rescue tools so you don't waste precious seconds when the worst happens. And should you get stranded in the mountains, Ortovox added alpine emergency signal illustrations so you can alert other mountain travelers to your situation.
- A versatile alpine pack for skiing and mountaineering
- Short length accommodates smaller torsos
- Swisswool Full Contact back system manages moisture
- Aluminum stays stabilize heavy loads
- PU-coated fabric repels water
- Snowboard, ski, and snowshoe attachments
- Rope strap and loops for ice axes and poles
- Map compartment keeps beta dry
- Item #ORT003G