Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
For days spent getting after it in the mountains under uncertain skies, make sure to bring along the Ortovox Merino Windbreaker for windproof, moisture-wicking, and odor-resistant performance. Crafted from a merino wool blend, and coated with DWR, this jacket does its job to fend off wind, light rain, and funky odors, while also pulling sweat away from your skin and maintaining high levels of breathability. This combination of materials makes for a much more comfortable next-to-skin fit than traditional wind shells. The close-fitting hood adds coverage in inclement weather and uses an embedded elastic band to keep it in place without limiting your field of view. Rounding things out, an elastic hem, cuffs, and longer sleeve cut bolster your protection against the elements.
- Versatile windbreaker jacket for protection in varying weather
- Merino wool blend wicks sweat and fights funky odors
- DWR coating gives you reliable defense against light rain
- Regular fit allows room for layers underneath
- Self-adjusting hood blends coverage with a clear view
- Zippered chest pocket stows the jacket when the sun comes out
- Item #ORT00CD
4 based on 5 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.