Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Merino Windbreaker Jacket
Combining the unique performance properties of merino wool with trusted outdoor technologies, the Ortovox Merino Windbreaker Jacket will keep you comfortably shielded from the wind on blustery hikes and climbs. Its durable yet ultralight fabric is made with a blend of merino wool and nylon, which delivers reliable windproof performance in alpine environments while maintaining a comfortable internal climate, a soft next-to-skin feel, and moisture-wicking performance as you sweat on steep ascents and rugged climbs. A DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating provides water-resistant protection against light rain when you're out in grey and drizzly weather, and the snug elastic hood, cuffs, and hem ensure that you've got total coverage from chilly winds. Plus, when blue skies and gentle breezes return you can stuff the entire jacket into its own chest pocket and keep it in your pack until howling mountain winds find you again.
- Lightweight windbreaker with natural performance and comfort
- Merino wool blended fabric is ultralight, durable, and windproof
- Natural properties of wool enhance breathability and wicking
- DWR coating sheds light rain when you're hiking on grey days
- Chest pockets doubles as a stuff sack for convenient packing
- Anatomical elastic hood ensures an optimal fit in windy weather
- Elastic cuffs and hem keep your jacket in place as you move
- Item #ORT00CS
- 55% Merino wool, 45% nylon, DWR coating
- fixed, elastic
- 1 stow
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, bouldering, hiking, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
4.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.