Why We Like The Ortovox Merino Thermovent Long-Sleeve Top
The last thing we want to focus on during our day of ski touring is being too cold, so we throw on the Ortovox Merino Thermovent Long-Sleeve Top to avoid stressing. This sustainably built Merino Wool base layer features an incredibly ideal warmth-to-weight ratio, allowing for a small pack size in addition to a tight fit to our body for optimal layering. With natural moisture-wicking and temperature-regulating capabilities, as well as mesh structures and unique air pockets, overheating during exertion won't be a worry, either.
- Lightweight baselayer adds warmth to cold mountain days
- Merino wool construction naturally regulates temperature
- Built with a focus on an ideal weight-to-warmth ratio
- Mesh in torso and arm areas, air pockets add ventilation
- Merino wool sustainably sourced from ethical sheep farms
- Item #ORTL0GR
- 99% virgin wool (OWP-MERINO), 1% nylon
- Claimed Weight
- 7.76oz (220g)
- ski, snowboard, snowshoe, hike and camp
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help