Why We Like The ORTOVOX Merino Thermovent Hoodie
Built for ski touring and other high alpine activities on cold days, the ORTOVOX Merino Thermovent Hoodie is prepared to keep you as warm as possible without sacrificing breathability. Constructed with sustainably produced virgin Merino wool, you are naturally protected against the cold with its temperature and moisture-regulating properties. An excellent weight-to-insulation ratio ensures you stay warm when worn and packs up small for an easy carry when your baselayer is no longer necessary.
- Lightweight, breathable baselayer ideal for alpine use
- Virgin Merino wool construction provides superior warmth
- Features an ideal weight-to-insulation ratio
- Merino body mapping adds climate control where needed most
- Mesh structure in arm and torso areas for ventilation
- High-necked, close-fitting hood offers full head protection
- Item #ORTL0GQ
- 99% virgin wool (OWP-MERINO), 1% nylon
- high-necked, close fitting
- natural Merino properties
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 8.46oz (240g)
- ski, snowboard, hike and camp
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help