Merino Rock'N'Wool Shirt
The perfect baselayer for spring slush days, the Ortovox Men's Merino Rock'N'Wool Short-Sleeve Shirt is made entirely from merino wool to handle the fluctuations of your body temp on the hill. It wicks moisture away from your skin during demanding hikes and delivers rapid cooling through rest periods. It also brings warmth back to your core when it needs it most. Plus, it's naturally odor-resistant to combat the build up of stink at the end of the day.
- Highly technical shirt for use as a baselayer or all on its own
- Merino wool wicks moisture, eliminates odors, controls temperature
- Crew neck style works well in complex layering systems
- Simple design fits seamlessly into most outdoor wardrobes
- Item #ORT00DU
- 100% merino wool (185g/m²)
- merino wool is naturally odor resistant
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, bouldering, casual, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, hiking, nordic classic, nordic skate, nordic touring, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, trail running, training, triathlon, yoga
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
September 10, 2021
Rockin the WOOL!
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 160 lbs
I purchased two of these Ortovox t- shirts, one in green forest and another in night blue. Easy to wash in COLD on delicates setting. No pilling/no shrink, color-fast, no itch and NO STINK after five days wear- at work or play. An awesome base layer, even better as my go-to t-shirt. Not too hot for Montana summer, yet warm (for a t-shirt) for Autumn nights. Like 'em so much I'm getting another! A GREAT choice in a performance tee, especially for under $50 on sale!