Why We Like The Merino Fleece Light Hooded Jacket
The Merino Fleece Light Hooded Jacket is a staple among our technical midlayers because of its impressively versatile design. The hybrid synthetic and merino wool fabric offers excellent moisture management, plus the hood is helmet compatible for ski touring and ice-climbing.
- Performance fleece suited for skiing and cold-weather hiking
- Dual zippered hand pockets quickly warm cold fingers
- Merino wool naturally repels funky odors on ski trips
- Integrated thumbhole loops limit skin coverage for added warmth
- Item #ORTL06C
- [face fabric] 67% polyester, 26% merino wool, 7% elastane, [lining] 72% polyester, 28% virgin wool
- fixed, helmet-compatible
- 2 zippered hand, 1 arm
- integrated loops
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, casual, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, hiking, ice climbing, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
May 6, 2021
Wrong zipper configuration
- I returned this product before using it
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 175 lbs
Very nice garment. I purchased it because my wife was so happy with hers. This men's wear came with the zipper mounted on the left side. This is pretty awkward. A chat with Backcountry.com immediately produced an RMA and a prepaid return shipping label. This is as good as it gets when there is an issue with a purchase.
June 9, 2021
Perhaps most people are aware of this, but that's not a mistake - that's how much of the world (I'm aware of Europe and Australia being part of that "much") orients their zipper pulls. Unless you mean the zipper was sewn into the left side of the body of the jacket! :)