Lovely layer for alpine missions.
Backcountry skiing is demanding to say the least, requiring protective warmth from chilly alpine air, but without stifling your core on sweaty uphill slogs. Meeting these needs precisely, the Ortovox Women's Merino Fleece Hoody features a quick-drying polyester outer, paired with the thermal warmth and softness of merino wool along the inside. Functional extras, such as the thumbhole cuffs, stretchy Storm Hood, and zippered arm pocket, maximize comfort and convenience. And although it's optimally designed for the mountain, street-savvy aesthetics won't alienate you at the local taco joint after skiing all day.
- Optimal layering piece for backcountry skiing
- Quick-drying, durable polyester outer fabric
- Insulating, ultra-soft merino wool inside fabric
- Storm Hood protects you from blustery summits
- Thumbhole cuffs bring a touch of extra warmth
- Zippered arm pocket for quick-stash convenience
- Item #ORT003X