Select Style & Size
Merino Fleece Grid Jacket
Boost your winter layering options while adding a shoulder season outer layer option to your wardrobe with the Merino Fleece Grid Jacket. This hardworking fleece jacket boasts the temperature control and moisture-wicking performance of merino wool with some added warmth thanks to air channels on the inside that trap extra body heat.
- Fleece mid-layer built for involved adventures in the mountains
- Merino wool controls temperature, wicks moisture, resists odor
- Air channels keep trap extra heat without adding any weight
- Protective collar keeps wind and cold air off your neck
- Two zippered chest pockets keep important items securely nearby
- Item #ORTL06E
- Fleece Grid (Merino wool)
- 2 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backpacking, bouldering, casual, hiking, ice climbing, road running, sport climbing, telemark skiing, trad climbing, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
April 30, 2020
Good Quality-Definitely a Base Layer Fit
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 190 lbs
I've had good luck with Ortovox gear. Good quality and features. Once I went merino for base layers, I've never looked at synthetic again. This jacket doesn't appear to be an exception. It is a tight fitting piece best used for a base layer. I was hoping to also use this as a spring jacket but it's a little to fitted. The pictures above don't accurately portray the fit. If you'd like to use as a jacket, I would size up. I'm 6' and 190 lbs and the Large is a good base layer fit.