Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Vests we have in stock.View Similar Products
When you head out into the backcountry before the sun has risen over the mountains, pull on the Ortovox Women's Lavarella Vest for extra warmth. Windproof and water-resistant, this vest is made from a durable Pertex fabric. It's been optimized for ski mountaineering with stretch inserts made of Merino NatureTec Light to provide breathability and freedom of movement.
The SwissWool insulation is thin, lightweight, and easy to pack without skimping on warmth and performance. To finish off the Lavarella Vest, Ortovox designed it with a tight-fitting hood for protection when the wind picks up near the summit and you need to keep going. Large front pockets double as core vents for temperature regulation, or you can use them to store large objects while you're on the go.
- Technical vest optimized for ski mountaineering
- Pertex Quantum shell is windproof and water-resistant
- SwissWool is warm, even when wet, and helps regulate moisture
- Underarm stretch inserts for enhances breathability and mobility
- Tight-fitting hood for additional weather protection
- Large front pockets designed for use with a backpack
- Item #ORT00AW
- [face fabric] Pertex Quantum, [stretch inserts] Merino NatureTec Light
- 2 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
February 7, 2020
Ortovox Lavarella Vest - Women's
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 2"
- 135 lbs
This vest is low in weight and high in comfort!!!! Not going to just be used for ski tours. I will use while backpacking. The merino nature tec light material in areas such as back —exactly where breathability is needed most. The 2 front pockets designed for easy access while backpack is on, also doubles as ventilation control to dump excess heat. The elastic hood and waistband keep wind and cold at bay on freezing summits. Water resistant and wind proof. Warm even when wet.