When you head out into the backcountry before the sun has risen over the mountains, pull on the Ortovox Women's Lavarella Vest for extra warmth. Windproof and water-resistant, this vest is made from a durable Pertex fabric. It's been optimized for ski mountaineering with stretch inserts made of Merino Naturetec Light to provide breathability and freedom of movement.
The SwissWool insulation is thin, lightweight, and easy to pack without skimping on warmth and performance. To finish off the Lavarella Vest, Ortovox designed it with a tight-fitting hood for protection when the wind picks up near the summit and you need to keep going. Large front pockets double as core vents for temperature regulation, or you can use them to store large objects while you're on the go.
- A technical vest optimized for ski mountaineering
- Pertex shell is windproof and water-resistant
- SwissWool is warm, even when wet, and helps regulate moisture
- Underarm stretch inserts for enhances breathability and mobility
- Tight-fitting hood for additional weather protection
- Large front pockets designed for use with a backpack
- Item #ORT003S