Select a Size
Select a Color
- Heavyweight baselayer for warmth where needed most on ski tours
- Windproof, water-resistant shell gives warmth in inclement weather
- Swisswool insulation provides exceptional warmth even when wet
- Insulation absorbs up to 35% of its own weight before feeling wet
- Elastic stretch inserts ensure mobility while backcountry touring
- Zippers on both sides provide an easy off when the sun comes out
- Elastic cord at waistband allows for personalized fit adjustments
- Item #ORT00AY
- [face fabric] Pertex Quantum (100% polyamide), [lining] 100% polyamide, [insulation] 88% virgin wool, 12% polylactide, [inserts] 75% polyamide, 18% Merino wool, 7% elastane
- Insulation Weight
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backcountry snowshoeing, backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
May 14, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 117 lbs
These shorts have been amazing for springs trail running in the mountains. I am not normally a shorts girl and I really like these. Make sure you get the right size. I got a small and I am a size 0-2 and they are a little big. I really like the drawstring feature. They are so versatile and super easy to take on and off. These have been most handy while running in early mornings and later afternoons: when you aren't sure what the weather is actually going to entail. I 100% recommend them to anyone that has ever been outside and wished they brought another layer for the booty.