Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Shovel Kodiak Saw
The Ortovox Shovel Kodiak Saw is a reliable, multi-functional tool for safety and snow observation in the backcountry. It has an integrated snow saw in the shaft for cutting the sides of your snow pit, also saving the space in your pack that a saw alone would normally take up. The shovel design itself is incredibly well thought out to make assembly and use as quick and efficient as possible—crucial second-saving details in an emergency. The telescoping handle automatically locks into place so you can whip it out of your pack and start digging. You can easily flip the blade to a 90-degree angle to clear large areas of snow, and the sticky rubber coating on the handle and shaft allow you to maintain a secure, no-slip grip, even with gloves. The sharp, sturdy blade chops through hard snow with ease, and the blade, shaft, and handle can also be used in building a rescue sled.
- Reliable shovel for staying safe in the backcountry
- Integrated saw for digging snow pits
- Automatic locking telescopic shaft makes assembly fast
- Rubber coating on handle and shaft for no-slip grip while digging
- 90-degree plug for fast and efficient snow clearing
- Sharp, sturdy blade easily cuts through hard snow
- Blade can also be used for building a rescue sled
- Item #ORT00C8
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.